As you and your family are preparing for back-to-school, Hallmark is making it easy to add “confidence” and “encouragement” next to those necessary classroom supplies on your shopping lists! They have a ton of great products that can make your child’s first day (or 67th) feel special and help them remember how loved they are even when they’re away from home.
Here are just a few of Hallmark’s Back-to-School items …
- Kids Encouragement Greeting Cards – featuring kid-appropriate topics from managing difficult academic or social situations to achieving a personal goal in the classroom or on the field.
- Hallmark’s “Any Day” Greeting Cards – made especially for kids, featuring music sensation Justin Bieber!
- Lunchbox Notes – 50 tear-off ways for you to add a little love to lunchtime. Personally, I LOVE these!!
- Bug ‘Em – pint-sized plush ladybug or bumblebee that can hold cards and other tokens of encouragement and give an unexpected lift to any youngster’s day. I love the idea of hiding one of these in your child’s backpack so they find it once they’re at school!! (they’re so soft & cute)
You can pick up all of these products online or in your local Hallmark store! One fortunate reader will receive a Hallmark Back-to-School Care Package including ALL of the products highlighted above!!! Just use the easy form below to enter to win!
* If you’re viewing this giveaway in email or an RSS reader, please visit the full post to enter the giveaway.