As you get your kids ready for the upcoming school year, be sure to keep in mind these great Back-to-School Tips from Snapfish, featuring some of their awesome back-to-school products -
- Tip #1 – Create school supplies that are easy to keep track of! Color code all their notebooks, binders and pencil pouches so they can stay organized for each subject. Personalize notebooks or notepads in their favorite color or hobby, available from Snapfish starting at $9.99.
- Tip #2 – Throw out the brown bags and pack lunches full of nutrition – and style – this year. Every now and then, sneak a small surprise like stickers or an action figure into your kid’s lunch and use personalized lunchboxes available from Snapfish’s partner Frecklebox; you can even leave a message inside as each comes with a small chalkboard, available for $29.95.
- Tip #3 – Get kids excited to read! Wrap a textbook in a fun material or pattern and encourage them to read a chapter a day. Kids can even customize their bookmarks with pictures of their best friends, pets or siblings and be ready to stand out with their first reading assignment. Starting at $4.99.
- Tip #4 – Don’t let clothes and supplies get lost in the shuffle. Make sure your kid’s name is clearly marked on important items like coats, gym shoes and text books. Tie a brightly colored ribbon on your kid’s backpack to help him/her easily identify it or use these personalized backpack tags. Choose from 3D or animated tags, starting at $3.99.
- Tip #5 – Make it easy for kids to get their homework done early so they can still enjoy the nice weather while it lasts! With HP ePrint, kids can do homework assignments on their mobile phones or tablets, from a friend’s house or from the library and ePrint it back to their printer at home. The new HP Photosmart 7520 e-All-in-One printer, which will be available at the beginning of September, is equipped with this wireless technology – making it easy for kids to complete their assignments from virtually anywhere.
No matter what system you decide to use or particular methods you adopt (or products you purchase), getting organized before sending kids back to school makes the summer-to-school transition easier for everyone! To help you in these endeavors, one reader will win a $50 Snapfish Gift Certificate!! Just use the easy form below to enter to win.
* If you’re viewing this giveaway in email or an RSS reader, please visit the full post to enter the giveaway.