Tomorrow, October 2nd, How I Met Your Mother: The Complete Season 7 will be released on DVD and Blu-Ray!
With both a baby and a wedding on the way, change is in the air and awesomeness abounds in the hilariously unpredictable Season Seven of How I Met Your Mother. As Marshall and Lily move away to start their family, Ted continues the search for the woman of his dreams. Meanwhile, Robin reveals a shocking secret and special guest star Katie Holmes joins the fun in the long-awaited return of the Slutty Pumpkin! And, wedding bells are ringing at last for confirmed bachelor Barney, but why is he wearing that ridiculous ducky tie, and just who is the “lucky” lady?
- Neil Patrick Harris’ Hollywood Walk of Fame Tribute
- Audio Commentary on The Best Man
- Guest Star Powers
- Audio Commentary on The Drunk Train
- How We Wrote Your Mother
- How We Make Your Mother
- Deleted Scenes
- Audio Commentary on Karma
In How I Met Your Mother’s seventh season, first time parents, Lily and Marshall have to adjust to the rigors of parenthood and find out, like many before, just how hard it is. So fresh from family naptime, here are the Top 5 Eriksen Family Tips for First-Time Moms and Dads.
1. GET HELP. You’ll probably hear family and friends say things like “if you need help…” and “anytime you need a sitter…” Take them up on it! Also, it’s healthy to socialize. Do not feel guilty for it.
2. THEY DO SLEEP. But they usually mix up nights and days during the first several weeks. What’s more, most babies do not sleep through the night until they are about four months old. Remember that too much sleep during the day will keep nighttime visitor Mr. Sandman away. And sleep when the baby sleeps!
3. PLAN AHEAD. Meal time, bath time, bedtime, play time, naptime… You’ll be doing yourself a huge service by trying to plan ahead and making sure you have everything you need from the start of whatever the activity is.
4. BEWARE OF OVERSTIMULATION. Mommy, daddy, grandparents and friends may have gone a little overboard, buying baby presents so be cautious about giving too much to the baby too soon. Over stimulated babies don’t sleep and overtired babies cry. A lot.
5. DON’T FREAK OUT. You’re going to make mistakes but that’s never going to change so the best thing you can do for yourselves and your baby is accept this and keep going.
Use the easy form below to enter to win a copy of How I Met Your Mother: The Complete 7th Season on DVD!
* If you’re viewing this giveaway in email or an RSS reader, please visit the full post to enter the giveaway. This is a sponsored post. All opinions are my own.