*crunch*munch* Mmm, ‘scuse me while I write this post with my mouth full. I just can’t help myself. It seemed wrong to write a post about Wholly Guacamole‘s new line of Wholly Salsa without having a snack. Once you taste this new line of products from Wholly Guacamole, I think you’ll understand – and readily forgive my rudeness
Available in some delicious flavors that cover the full spectrum of salsas, from traditional to fruity to layered, you’re sure to find your perfect salsa-mate in Wholly Salsa’s line of new dips …
- Wholly Salsa® Mild dip – Mild salsa heat is balanced by delicious flavors. This salsa dip is a great salsa for chips as well as a great addition to any meal. Dip, eat, repeat!
- Wholly Salsa® Medium dip – The next spicy step up from our mild salsa, the medium gives just the right amount of kick. A spicy salsa dip is a great way to add zest to a bland meal. Or if you are looking for a tasty snack, this is a great salsa for chips.
- Wholly Salsa® Hot dip – If so, then our hot salsa is for you. The perfect balance of heat and flavor, it’s not for the faint of heart. If you want a salsa dip that packs a punch this is the perfect salsa for you. If you are looking for recipes for salsa that inspire you, try putting this spicy treat on your grilled chicken for extra flavor.
- Wholly Salsa® Avocado Verde dip – Explore the flavor combinations of tomatillo and salsa verde. Based on a traditional Mexican green sauce; this is the best salsa verde your abuela didn’t make. These exciting flavors are sure to be a winner at any table.
- Wholly Salsa® Guacamole & Spicy Pico dip – Guac and spicy pico are together at last. Chunky, pico de gallo salsa is a great addition to creamy guacamole. Its unique bold guacamole pico de gallo flavor is easy to fall in love with.
- Wholly Salsa® Pineapple dip – Sweet, refreshing pineapple adds an island twist to this salsa favorite. Pineapple salsa is a perfect combination of sweet and savory. If you are looking to try something new, this is the pineapple salsa dip for you.
- Wholly Salsa® Red Pepper Mango dip – Spicy red peppers and sweet orange mangos make this salsa unforgettable. Wake up your salad with red pepper mango salsa — a great spicy dressing alternative. This simple mango salsa is a wholesome way to explore great flavor.
- Wholly Salsa® Roasted Tomato dip – The sweet and smoky flavors of slow roasted tomatoes make this salsa something special. This is totally different than our non-roasted tomato salsa recipes. By making a slow roasted tomato salsa, we’ve brought out all the rich smoky flavors of the fire for this mouthwatering salsa. Try it today– your mouth will thank you.
Yes, we’ve tried them all. No, I’m not ashamed to admit that we fought over the last bites of each container! They were all extremely tasty, although a few stood out for me more than others. Personally, I think my favorite was the Avocado Verde. It is light and refreshing! The fruit varieties were a little on the sweeter side and therefore not my favorites, but still yummy. If you like some spice with your salsa, I definitely recommend the Guacamole and Spicy Pico! It packed a great punch that went well with the creamy, cool avocado!!
You can find these new Wholly Salsa products in your local store! Be sure to print this $1.50 off Wholly Salsa printable coupon! Then use the easy form below to win a cooler full of Wholly Guacamole products for yourself (perfect for an upcoming Labor Day event you may be planning or attending).
* If you’re reading this in email or an RSS reader, please visit the full blog post to enter the giveaway.