In an effort to keep growing and learning, here’s a brand new Wednesday’s Word for you to learn this week!
- excess; an excessive amount: a surfeit of speechmaking.
- excess or overindulgence in eating or drinking.
- an uncomfortably full or crapulous feeling due to excessive eating or drinking.
- general disgust caused by excess or satiety.
- to bring to a state of surfeit by excess of food or drink.
- to supply with anything to excess or satiety; satiate.
Share this week’s vocabulary word with your friends by clicking the Twitter or Facebook icons below! I’d love for you to use this word in a virtual sentence! If you do, be sure to tag @savings_steward on Twitter or Savings & Stewardship on Facebook so I can see it!
Do you have a great word that just isn’t circulated enough these days? Leave it in the comments & I’ll definitely take it into consideration when posting upcoming Wednesday’s Words!