Bank of America is helping its cardholders kick off family fun month with Museums on Us, giving bank cardholders free admission to some of the most exciting cultural venues nationwide, including the Children’s Museum of Phoenix in Phoenix, AZ, Chabot Space & Science Center in San Francisco, CA, the Adler Planetarium in Chicago, IL and the National Constitution Center in Philadelphia, PA. As part of Museums on Us, more than 150 leading U.S. cultural institutions, in 91 cities across the country, open their doors to bank cardholders on the first full weekend of each month. Other upcoming weekends include: September 1-2 and October 6-7.
- WHAT: Bank of America’s Museums on Us offers free access to Bank of America and Merrill Lynch cardholders nationwide
- WHEN: Saturday, August 4 and Sunday, August 5 (and the first full weekend of each month) Check participating museums’ days and hours of operation
- WHERE: More than 150 institutions nationwide (link to full list here)
- WHY: Bank of America has strong long-term relationships with an array of institutions nationwide including museums, science centers, botanical gardens and aquariums and created Museums on Us to promote these institutions and provide a free cultural benefit to Bank of America and Merrill Lynch cardholders.
- DETAILS: Photo ID and a valid Bank of America/Merrill Lynch credit or debit card must be presented at the time of visit. One free general admission limited to each cardholder at a participating institution, excluding fundraising events, special exhibitions and ticketed shows the first full weekend (Saturday and Sunday) of each month. Not to be combined with other offers.